Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my flat

it's so much more fun to say "flat" than "apartment" don't you think? and since that's what they call it in qatar, i'm just gonna go with it! i know some people are curious to see what my flat looks like, so here it is:

this is the view when you walk in

please don't judge my messy table (cough... dad i'm looking at you) it's my food. i'm not sure why, but my kitchen kinda creeps me out and so i keep it there. it's actually not so weird when you see this:

view from the other way
yup, that's my fridge in my living/dining room. if you look closely, there's even a lock in the middle of it which conveniently locks both the fridge and the freezer. hhmmm... maybe this will be handy when mike comes to visit ;) next up is my kitchen:

creepy kitchen





what you don't see on the wall to the left is my washing machine and water cooler. on the right is a window which is covered on the other side by tile. if it wasn't covered, it would look into my shower. weird! speaking of which, here's my little bathroom:

bathroom
and finally on the grand tour, my bedroom:



and that's my flat. i found it really stark and cold when i first got here, but it's growing on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment